Multiple lashes (fans) applied to each individual natural lash to create the fullest most dramatic look that lashes can create. 15D. Fills Must have 40-50% extensions left or it will be considered a new set.
Full Set - $285
2 week Fill -$105
3 week Fill- $150
Multiple lashes (fans) applied to each individual natural lash to create fuller, dramatic look. 2D-8D. Fills Must have 40-50% extensions left or it will be considered a new set.
Full Set- $250
2 week Fill- $80
3 week Fill - $115
100% of your natural lashes will have and individual lash extension on them to create an enhanced more natural look. Fills must have 40-50% extensions left or it will be considered a new set.
Full Set- $175
2 week Fill- $65
3 week Fill- $85
How to maintain and care for your extensions
1. Avoid pulling, touching, picking or rubbing your lashes at all times.
2. Do not wash or get your eyes wet for 24 hours after your appointment. after 24 hours has passed you will then be able to get your lashes wet.
3. Use warm water, recommended lash cleanser and brush to clean your lashes and remove eye makeup each night. I recommend the Bubble Lash shampoo by LashBox LA and retail this in the salon. It is essential to cleanse your lashes each night to keep them free of any dirt and build up on your lash line.
4. Sleeping on your side or back is recommended. If you are a face sleeper you will smash the lashes and they will become tangled.
5. NEVER put mascara on the lash extensions and do not use oil based makeup or cleansers around your eyes. The oil will break down the bond of the adhesive and you will shed your extensions quicker resulting in more frequent fills/full sets. I do retail BOTTOM lash mascara and eyeliner specifically made for lash extensions.
6. Do not use an eyelash curler. The extensions are already curled. Eyelash curlers are very damaging to the extensions as well as your natural lashes.
7. Occasional short Visits to the sauna and steam room are fine, however frequent use is not recommended. The steam/heat will break down the adhesive over time resulting in more frequent fills/full sets.
When Retention issues do arise these are all the questions that will be asked. When being up close and personal with your lashes your lash tech will be able to tell if you are cleaning them properly.